Post by Alex Courts
It’s the middle of the day. Too late for lunch and too early for dinner.
You’re hungry and you’re faced with the decision of what you should have without spoiling your dinner.
Chips? Cookies? Candy? No!
Opt for something natural, nutritious, and filling! These little babies are vegan, gluten-free, and raw!
Good news is that these are quick to make and can be stored and enjoyed later on!
Yield: approx. 2 dozen snack balls
- 3/4 cup unsweetened coconut
- 3/4 cup dried cherries
- 1 cup dried mango
- 1/2 raisins
- 1 cup sliced raw almonds
- Run the first four ingredients through a food processor for a full minute (or until well-combined).
- Add the almonds and process for another full minute.
- Place mixture in bowl and start forming (squeeze and roll) and form 1 tablespoon into a ball.
- Repeat process until all the mixture is used.
- Suggested: Roll the balls into any remaining shredded coconut.
Store any uneaten balls in the freezer for up to a month.