By contributor Megan Stulberg
- 1 350g package Soyganic firm tofu
- 1/2 cup gluten-free soy sauce
- 2 cups raw spinach
- 1 cup tricolour quinoa
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1/4 cup gluten-free vegetable broth
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 1 tbsp dried basil
- In a medium pot, bring water to a boil. After rinsing quinoa thoroughly, cook covered for 12-15 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Heat olive oil in medium saucepan. Drain tofu and slice into large chunks.
- Place tofu in saucepan. Add soy sauce, nutritional yeast, vegetable broth, oregano and basil. Pan fry for 5-7 minutes, flipping tofu every minute or so.
- Add bean sprouts and spinach to saucepan. Stir all ingredients together and cook for an additional 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and serve over quinoa.
Makes 2 portions.