By contributor Alexandra Courts
For the crust…
- 2 cups dates
- 1 cup raw almonds, soaked
- 1/2 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
For the filling…
- 4 lemons, juiced
- 2 cups soaked cashews
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup full-fat coconut milk
- 1/4 cup organic maple syrup \For the compote…
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tbsp organic maple syrup
1) Blend almonds and coconut together until finely processed. Add dates and continue blending.
2) Line a standard muffin pan with plastic wrap and press the mixture into each cup firmly and evenly to form individual crusts. Set aside.
3) Blend all filling ingredients until smooth. If desired, add more lemon juice to taste.
4) Pour filling on top of each crust, then place tray in freezer immediately for 1 hour to set.
5) Blend raspberries, water and syrup together into a liquid. Set aside in fridge until serving.
6) Thaw cheesecakes at room temperature for 30 minutes. Top each with a dollop of raspberry compote (or simply frozen raspberries, as pictured above).
Makes 12 cupcake-sized desserts.
WANT TO MODIFY IT?