Recipe by Megan Stulberg
Pudding has quickly become one of my favourite snacks to make! I buy chia pudding pods on-the-go a lot, but making it at home instead means bigger portions and more flavour choices.
This recipe is vegan (obviously) as well as gluten-free, raw, no-bake and refined sugar-free. Soaked chia seeds are amazing for digestion! Learn more about the benefits of chia seeds here.
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup medjool dates, pitted
- 1/2 cup black chia seeds
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- Handful of blackberries, for garnish
- Using a high-speed blender, chop dates until finely processed.
- Mix chia seeds and almond milk together in a large bowl. Add dates, lemon juice and maple syrup.
- Let pudding sit in refrigerator overnight.
- Remove pudding from fridge once thick. Top with fresh fruit of your choice. Serve chilled.
Makes four servings (or one really big serving, if you’re me).