Post by Megan Stulberg
My mum won’t stop talking about these. I improvised a batch while I was visiting her and she begged me to make more the next day!
Anyways, these babies are raw, no-bake, vegan, gluten-free, refined sugar-free and *drumroll please* only 4 ingredients! What the actual heck? I don’t get it either.
- 1 1/4 cup raw walnut chunks, soaked 1 hour
- 1 cup honey pitted dates
- 1/4 cup raw cacao powder
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- Line a 6-8 inch square pan with long strips of parchment paper.
- Blend all ingredients together, but leave 1/4 cup of the walnuts aside.
- Pour “batter” into square pan. Push down with fingers or fork to form an even layer. Press additional walnut chunks into top.
- Leave in freezer for 1 hour to set.
- Remove pan from freezer and tug up on the parchment paper strips to pop out entire brownie sheet. Peel parchment paper off, place on cutting board, and slice with large knife into 9 smaller squares.
- Serve immediately, or thaw for 30 additional minutes if needed.
Makes approximately 9 servings.