We shot this video ages ago, but that’s okay because mimosas are timeless. Seriously, we’d have them with breakfast every day of the week if that was considered socially acceptable.
Watch our cute lil’ video, read the recipe below, then try it out yourself! So good.
- 1 750ml bottle chilled champagne or sparkling white wine (make sure it’s vegan — here’s a good list)
- 2 cups fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- Ice, as needed
- Drop 5-6 frozen raspberries into each glass. This’ll do what ice does but gives the mimosa a subtle fruity taste as well.
- Fill champagne flutes or tall glasses halfway full with chilled champagne. The chilled part is crucial — a lukewarm mimosa? No thank you.
- Fill rest of flute with orange juice.
Drink immediately. Makes 6-8 mimosas, depending on glass size.