By contributor Megan Stulberg
(Posted in advance on our Instagram here)
This was the first thing I devoured on Valentine’s Day morning after doing a 3-day juice cleanse! I paired this homemade strawberry cashew cream dip with some banana goji brittle from Live Organic Raw and a vanilla pop tart from Bunner’s.
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 cup organic raw cashews, soaked
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberries
- 1 tbsp organic coconut oil, room temperature
- Combine all ingredients in a food-processor/blender until thoroughly combined.
- Let mixture set in freezer for 1 hour, then move to refrigerator.
- That’s it! Use as a spread, dip, icing, anything.
Serve chilled. Keep in the fridge up to 5 days.